[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Kind Words" Episode 19 2014/02/19,
Episode 19 of "Kind Words" was full of everything that I've been wanting from this show for a while. It had wonderful pacing, quick dialogue and moved our characters forward while still showing that they are damaged creatures. Some of it should've come earlier, but better late than never. This episode saw a lot of talking, reconnecting and quietly hashing out issues between Mi-kyung and Jae-hak, and Eun-jin and Seong-soo,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
i read from another site that she and her boyfrend doesn't engage in kissing?
others find it ridiculous because they've been going on for years and that han jye jin does not have any problem kissing her co-stars on screen.
well personally if that's true, i commend her. it's just so nice to know that upright celebrities do exist, however naive that sounds.hehehe innocence and sexiness preserved! yeah! =)
ally Philippines My page My posts Last time on HanCinema
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.