[HanCinema's Drama Review] "My Unfortunate Boyfriend" Episode 12 2015/05/16,
The lack of a general plot finally catches up with "My Unfortunate Boyfriend" here. To be entirely honest the competing corporate team aspect of the drama has been in such low focus I've kind of forgotten what the stakes even are. There's not anything for the story to really build up to at this point, because all of the focus has been on the romantic plotlines. And to a lesser extent, the backstory that gives these relationships important subtext,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "My Unfortunate Boyfriend" Episode 11 2015/05/15,
Tae-woon really is just infectiously adorable. He doesn't even seem to have it in him to be pessimistic. When Hye-mi ruins his big exciting event date with Ji-na, Tae-woon's response is to simply explain to Hye-mi in elaborate detail every single detail of the event. Tae-woon is super upbeat because he put a lot of effort into planning this, and to him, that's the fun part. Putting in the effort. The fact that Ji-na didn't actually show up is sort of besides the point, because Tae-woon is that sure she'll have an explanation,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.