[HanCinema's Drama Review] "My Unfortunate Boyfriend" Episode 8 2015/05/02,
The splendid party mostly goes all right. There's no earth-shattering revelations or anything. Although it is somewhat odd that Tae-woon and Hee-cheol have more of a clearly defined rivalry at this point than Ji-na and Hye-mi. Most of the time it's hard to get a read on what Hee-cheol is actually thinking- which to some extent is perhaps why he comes off as attractive. Hee-cheol is very much a man of mystery, whereas Tae-woon wears his heart on his sleeve,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "My Unfortunate Boyfriend" Episode 7 2015/05/01,
As expected, Ji-na is able to pull through the presentation like a Champ. And as mostly predicted, "My Unfortunate Boyfriend" continues with a tonal shift toward the subdued. The transition has been nearly seemless. It's pretty unmistakable here that character actions are dictated by personal motivation rather than a desire to make things wacky for the sake of being wacky. Ji-na's actually pretty consistently uncomfortable here as the target of an elaborate dating scheme,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.