[HanCinema's Drama Review] "My Unfortunate Boyfriend" Episode 4 2015/04/18,
Any fears I had last episode about "My Unfortunate Boyfriend" not taking Ji-na to task for her bad behavior would appear to have been unfounded. Right away Ji-na is confronted rather uncomfortably about how inappropriate it is to hit another person with so little provocation. What's more, Ji-na is so ashamed of herself that she manages to completely forget why she came to the arboretum in the first place. The results are rather comical,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "My Unfortunate Boyfriend" Episode 3 2015/04/17,
This episode lacks the frantic energy of the first two- not necessarily a bad thing considering how ridiculous the situations have been lately. Here it's mostly just a night and day of recovery. Ji-na once again shows off that her real magic trick is being able to improvise solutions that looks so impressive and pre-planned that it never occurs to anyone that she's just making it up as she goes along. Unfortunately her talent only really works in the presence of a crisis situation- and Hee-cheol wants is a drink,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.