"A Witch's Love" 2014/05/23, Source,
There's a type of Korean drama called "Noona Romance". Noona is Korean for what a younger male would call an older female - it can mean sister but it is also often used with women the men are not related to. Noona Romance refers to a drama featuring a couple in which the woman is noticeably older than the male. There are many hit dramas featuring a Noona romance - "I Hear Your Voice", "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop", "Secret Love Affair" to name a few - and they have all been very successful both in Korea and overseas,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.