Director HAN ji-seung was graduated from Hanyang University. HAN worked as an assistant director for < Our Twisted Hero > (1992) and < Sunset on the Neon Lights >(1995) and made his feature debut with < Ghost Mama > (1992). Since then, he has been directing < Tie a Yellow Ribbon > (1998), < A Day > (2000) and TV drama ‘Alone in Love’ (2006).
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Sensible Love" Episode 20 2015/02/03,
Now that Hae-soo's story has been dealt with "Sensible Love" has lost almost all sense of urgency. The obvious irony of this is that Hae-soo, by design, quite literally never actually did anything. She was the emotional reference point for everything else that happened- and without that reference point, the other characters just sort of drift around aimlessly, making new friends and...that's really about it. They make new friends we're done,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.