[Funcurve Review] "Madame Antoine" 2016/06/11,
"Madame Antoine"'s quaint charm kept me hooked from the very first episode. We have our heroine, the quaint bohemian-styled cafe owner Ko Hye-rim (Han Ye-seul), who claims that her body is the host of French Queen Marie Antoinette's ghost. She thereby cons people by reading their future; where she lacks in psychic she makes up for it with sharp observations and a great hunch. Our hero, Choi Soo-hyeon (Seong Joon), is a professor who specializes in women's psychology and hails from the famous university of Stanford. Their lives become tangled with each other after Soo-hyeon moves in upstairs from Hye-rim's cafe,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Madame Antoine" Episode 16 Final 2016/03/12,
At long last "Madame Antoine" reaches the true form of Soo-hyeon's bad psychological attitude. It ends up being about his...dad. Wait, his dad? Have we even seen Soo-hyeon's dad up until now? I can barely even recall the man being discussed, yet now all of a sudden he's the villain upon whom we can safely blame every single problem. Even when a flashback eventually justifies this sentiment, I was caught a little off guard when right in the middle of a meal Soo-hyeon starts unloading following some very slight provocation,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.