Interview with critic and Beijing Film Academy professor HAO Jian 2012/02/20, Source,
Film critic and Beijing Film Academy professor HAO Jian has written and talked about what he considers the little-known, real start of the Korean Wave in China. At the International Film Festival Rotterdam while serving on the Network for the Promotion of Asian Cinema (NETPAC) award jury, he spoke to Jean NOH about it and his thoughts on Korea-China cooperation.
KOBIZ: You've written and talked about how you think a certain Korean film festival at the Beijing Film Academy was really what started the popularity of Korean films in China. Tell us about that festival,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.