Interview with critic and Beijing Film Academy professor HAO Jian 2012/02/20, Source,
Film critic and Beijing Film Academy professor HAO Jian has written and talked about what he considers the little-known, real start of the Korean Wave in China. At the International Film Festival Rotterdam while serving on the Network for the Promotion of Asian Cinema (NETPAC) award jury, he spoke to Jean NOH about it and his thoughts on Korea-China cooperation.
KOBIZ: You've written and talked about how you think a certain Korean film festival at the Beijing Film Academy was really what started the popularity of Korean films in China. Tell us about that festival,...More
Actor JANG Dong-gun 2012/01/14, Source, After starring in Korea's biggest budget war movie of all time, actor Jang Dong-gun met with Korean Cinema Today's LEE Hwa-jung to talk about his work.
Based on a true story, "My Way" is about the unbelievable journey of a Korean man who was drafted by the Japanese army during World War II. He was captured by the Russians and put in a labor camp, then became a soldier in the German army, and finally was captured by the US army in Normandy. A record of the spectacular struggle of an individual in history, director Kang Je-gyu's latest action dramastars Jang Dong-gun in the role of Jun-shik, a young marathoner who just wants to get back home,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.