[HanCinema's Film Review] Moss 2011/01/11,
As one of the top grossing Korean films of 2010, "Moss" (directed by Kang Woo-seok) is a rural thriller that is sure to have you engrossed from start to finish. Based on the popular 2007 internet comic, Moss balances a number of cinematic elements beautifully as it weaves a truly character-driven narrative to its satisfying and thought provoking climax. It's a long film (pushing on three hours), but it never failed to keep me engaged in the mystery with its vivid characters, atmospheric visuals, and praise-worthy acting.,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.