[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Spy - Drama" Episode 8 2015/01/30,
Disappointingly, most of this episode is just a dinner party with too many spies. It seems like everyone has come to Hye-rim's home with a rather convoluted agenda in mind, and at times it's difficult to sort this out from self-parody. Really, what's most remarkable here is that more characters aren't found out. Then again, everyone is so determined to make sure that nobody else knows they're a spy to wonder what exactly everybody else is doing,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Spy - Drama" Episode 7 2015/01/30,
Almost the entirity of the focus this episode is on Yoon-jin- specifically, her motivation. Surprisingly enough this isn't just a simple clichéd case of the seductress spy falling in love with her mark. Yoon-jin has, in fact, been using her true personality for pretty much the entire time we've seen her on screen. And finding out that this is all legitimate really underscores the woman's true character conflict- circumstance has forced Yoon-jin into being a spy when this entire attitude runs completely contrary to her personality,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.