[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Spy - Drama" Episode 4 2015/01/16,
Storyline progress is mostly slow here. Certain facts became obvious to us as viewers last episode, and it's only through continued exposure that the characters themselves are able to figure this out. Hye-rim remains determined to try and save Seon-woo without actually explaining to him what's going on, and predictably only really succeeds in uncovering details of her son's healthy personal life. Apparently Seon-woo's strategy to avoid blackmail is to not have any dark secrets he can be blackmailed over,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Spy - Drama" Episode 3 2015/01/16,
Apparently the emphasis "Spy - Drama" has put on romance was deliberately in the service of the story. This is in fact a battle between the power of spying and the power of love. A battle which so far love is mostly losing. While Hye-rim and Woo-seok are perfectly capable of communicating with each other, in terms of the spy world their success here is pretty limited. At best, they can manage a negotiation,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.