[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Miss Korea" Episode 18 2014/02/24, "Miss Korea" is moving into contrived territory. It's forcing its plot down a narrow path, warping characters and events in order to cater to the plot's endgoal. None of it feels organic save for Ji-young's precocious attitude and the adorable cast chemistry. But no amount of cuteness or swoon-worthy moments can save a drama from inconsistent writing. Each character in the story is now working for (or against) the promotion of Vivi's lipgloss, the complimentary makeup product to the BB cream stolen by rival company, Bada Cosmetics,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.