[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Marry Him If You Dare" Episode 7 2013/11/04,
The emphasis shifts straight back to the love triangle this episode- unfortunately it's not really a quadrangle, at least not yet. There's been no hint of any romantic interplay between Kim Sin and Yoo-Kyeong for some time- which is disappointing, since that would seem to be a fairly important part of future Mi-Rae's plan. There is, at least, a hint of this being acknowledged here, as future Mi-Rae tries to work behind the scene to get her past self in line.
The present Mi-Rae is not being particularly cooperative,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
so much people want to see yong hwa and
eun hye to be a couple in future's
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.