[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Kind Words" Episode 20 Final 2014/02/27, "Kind Words" has come to an end after fighting, loving, screaming and truck loads of tears. What makes it different from other melodramas was the deep character exploration that happened. The point wasn't to make everyone cry, it was to explore a difficult subject, adultery, and that it did very well. As a Western reviewer with a different cultural background, I can't say that I agree with how this show wrapped up, but I do understand it. Family is the key unit of Korean culture and to have the linchpin of that family unit, the married couple, torn asunder creates huge havoc,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.