[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Mask" Episode 6 2015/07/05,
There was a lot of development in episode 6 of "Mask". It was all for the better. We got to see inside the hearts of many of the characters and that shaped all the elements that had the potential to be overly dramatic into effective plot moments. The most important aspect of the episode was that we got to see past the veils of many of the characters,...More
[Spoiler] 'Mask' Yeon Jeong-hoon has been monitoring the couple's private life
On the 6th episode of SBS Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Mask", it showed how Min Seok-hoon (Yeon Jeong-hoon) had been monitoring the private life of Choi Min-woo (Joo Ji-hoon) and Byeon Jisook (Seo Eun-ha played by Soo-ae) couple.
Byeon Jisook felt guilty because she had ignored her younger brother, Byeon Ji-hyeok (Hoya) when the two had encountered. When Byeon Jisook was looking into her wardrobe, she felt ashamed of herself all of sudden, She said, "I'm not sure if I deserve all these clothes". Choi Min-woo, who misunderstood the relationship of the two, exploded in jealousy and he made a mess with all of the clothes out of the wardrobe,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.