Director Hwang initially stepped in to the Korean film industry as a screenwriter for critically acclaimed films 2 Faces of My Girlfriend (2007) and Sisily 2km (2004). Since then, Hwang has been known as a storyteller capable of taking on any genre and building a solid story. In 2011, his first directorial debut with Chilling Romance has earned him the status of next-generation directors to watch in Korea. Hwang now moves on from the romantic comedy genre (Chilling Romance) and returns to the big screen with action-thriller Monster (2014).
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.