CJ E&M Unveils "Digital Studio" Featuring Top K-Culture Personalities 2015/02/25,
- Multi-platform content on Korean beauty, fashion and food - Over 31 million viewed 'Pony's Beauty Diary', 'Nayoung's 10,000 Like' and 'Hwang Kwang-hee's Love Recipe' - Korea's first beauty-themed web drama 'Sweet 20s' to be uploaded every Friday from Feb. 18 Seoul, Korea –February 25, 2015 –Asia's leading content and media company CJ E&M has launched Digital Studio to expand its entertainment business to the digital realm. Featuring top independent content creators and personalities of K-Culture, several shows have already garnered a total of 31 million views online,...More
More Young Singers Migrate to Movies 2012/11/01, Source,
From top, Dong Jun, Kim Jae-joong and Seulong
Idol singers no longer seem satisfied with merely appearing on stage and in TV dramas. Recently, more idol group members are getting involved in moviemaking, with Dong Jun of boy band ZE:A currently receiving the most attention for his supporting role in "A Company Man", which was released on Oct. 11. Viewers have heaped praise on the 20-year-old for his movie debut, posting comments on local movie websites about how he was able to acquit himself well in both action scenes and those that require emotional depth. They say he deserved more on-screen time beyond that of a supporting role,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.