[HanCinema's Film Review] "Salut D'Amour" 2015/05/02,
Seong-chil (played by Park Geun-hyeong) is a grumpy old man who's stubbornly standing in the way of a redevelopment scheme for his local neighborhood. The other characters decide, somewhat elaborately, that the best way to get Seong-chil to fold is to develop a convoluted romantic storyline involving Geum-nim (played by Yoon Yeo-jeong). And so, we get a love story involving Seong-chil and Geum-nim,...More
Hwang Woo-seul-hye is different 2015/04/13, Source, Actress Hwang Woo-seul-hye is happy these days. That's because of the movie "Salut D'Amour". She's been in this biz for 7 years now. It's been a short career but she hasn't had the chance to bring it all out yet. "Salut D'Amour" was a lucky break for her.
"I usually get offered similar characters. I am not complaining, but I have always waited to meet a new character like the one in "Salut D'Amour". I don't know how they trusted me with this role. I am so grateful",...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.