[Interview] K-pop star, Hyeri turns into advocate for young part time workers 2015/04/11, Source,
Decent treatment for young part-timers!
Hyeri (pictured, Lee Hye-ri), a 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group "Girl's Day", has got new nicknames thanks to her new commercial to call for decent treatment for young part-timers. In an e-mail interview with the Dong-A Ilbo on Tuesday, Hyeri expressed her feelings about the commercial series, saying, I hope the campaign can contribute to make a society where employers treat part-time workers like their own daughters and sons. This is the first time for the K-pop singer to express her thoughts on part-timers poor treatment after starring in "Albamon" (a domestic part-time recruitment site) commercials that have made known the minimum wage issue,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.