[Funcurve Review] "Producers" 2015/08/15,
Perhaps the most anticipated Korean drama of 2015, "Producers" drew huge attention from the media and the public thanks to its A-list cast and star-studded cameos. Besides the strong lead actors comprised of Kim Soo-hyeon-I, Kong Hyo-jin, Cha Tae-hyeon, and IU, there's an incredible number of Kpop idol appearances like TaeTiSeo of Girls' Generation, Sandara Park of 2NE1, Hani of EXID, and other hallyu stars like Kim Jong-kook, Lee Seung-gi, and Jang Hyeok. But more than the star power, the topic of the drama itself piqued my interest. "Producers" talks about the lives of a group of variety show television producers (PDs) of a major broadcasting company (KBS), shedding light on how they work tirelessly to devise hit programs and handle various work related situations. As an avid fan of Korean variety shows, I'm naturally excited to get a "behind-the-scenes" look at this profession,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.