- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
hey! han cinema do u have any news to
jae hee?!?!?! pls. update us especially
to those who really care w/ jae hee bcos
we miss him so much! :s
when will you comeback in a
drama?!?!?!?! i really miss you so much
and your acting... i've always
watched ur all drama series that aired
here in the philippines! u always make
me smile! ;) hope i see you soon on tv!
did you know that Jae Hee did a cameo in the series My Girl? his role here is Lee Mong-ryong (which was also his name in Sassy Girl, Chun-hyang) the husband of Han Chae-young. Han Chae-young plays Choi Ha-na.. the real granddaughter and the real cousin of Seol Gung-chan (Lee Dong-wook)... ^_^
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.