Ko So-young Returns to TV with a More Common Touch 2017/02/11, Source,
Actress Ko So-young returns with a new TV series late this month, after taking a 10-year hiatus from acting.
In the TV series "The Perfect Wife" set to begin airing on Feb. 27, Ko plays a housewife who struggles to overcome hardship. Known for playing mostly elegant, sophisticated roles, her decision to appear as an ordinary middle-aged housewife has already received much attention,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Saegil chukha hamnida Jang Dong ssi!
Happy Birthday! May God bless you always
in all your future endavours!
You're one of my fave Korean
actors! I heard you're really a
down to earth person & I love that! Stay
sad song? is he sing that song in one of his drama? i my self like when he sang "I'll give you all (Ta- Chul Kkeo Ya)" in All about eve when he and his crew went to karaoke..besides i also like when he sang (i dont know the title)with playing the piano in London.
Hi! I just want to know if Jang Dong Gun has any plans of visiting the Philippines? If yes, when? Also, I hope it would be possible for us to meet him on October...we are planning a group tour just to see our favorite actors/actresses.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.