[HanCinema's Drama Review] "She Gets Married Thrice" Episode 18 2014/01/12,
This episode falls into a weird kind of limbo where even though lots of important stuff is happening...it somehow feels like nothing is happening at all. Almost the entire conflict here is about Da-mi and her unwillingness to sever with Joon-goo. And for one hour she just repeatedly refuses to do that, to the increasing agitation of every character around her. Such would seem to be the wages of carrying on with a married man.
Unfortunately, we just don't know all that much about Da-mi. Yes, she's had a few times to explain her position, but just because I know where the woman's coming from doesn't mean that I particularly care,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.