[HanCinema's Film Review] "Sorum" 2013/09/01,
The apartment complex that is the backdrop of most of the action in "Sorum" is a dank, unsettling, somewhat discouraging abode. It's the kind of rundown building people who don't have a lot of money end up staying in. Ugly stains, rough edges, and random litter abound everywhere in the building. The walls are an unsightly eyesore- nothing grotesque or horrifying, just kind of ugly. And yet, there's a certain character to it that's a bit appealing. Maybe not so much as a building designed to be pretty, but more so than boring white walls anyway.
That paragraph about as much sums up the film's narrative focus, too. Yong-Hyun (played by Kim Myeong-min) moves into this apartment building, and...something ensues. I'm honestly not sure what, exactly,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.