Busan - The 14th edition of the Pusan (Busan) International Film Fstival (PIFF) kicked off Thursday with glitz and glam. Some 150 star cineastes and VIP guests walked the red carpet, sizzling up the cool autumn evening at the seaside resort.
One of Asia's Largest Int'l Film Festival Kicks Off in Busan 2009/10/08, Source, One of Asia's largest film events… the Pusan International Film Festival kicked off at the Suyoungman Yacht Marina in Korea's southeastern port city of Busan on Thursday.
With more than a hundred star-studded celebrities and filmmakers in attendance… the night was filled with glitz and glam, excite,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.