[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Unkind Women" Episode 2 2015/04/05, "Unkind Women" is zipping right along, feeding us backstory and humor and relationships that are full of heart. Although the story is a tad jumpy, the characters and their situations are easy to relate to and fun to watch. Hyeon-sook continues to be the most engaging character with her quirkiness, fiery-temper and significant background information,...More
[Spoiler] "Rosy Lovers" Lee Jang-woo forgives Jang Mi-hee 2015/04/05, Source, On the fiftieth episode of the MBC weekend drama "Rosy Lovers", Park Cha-dol (Lee Jang-woo) opened up for Ko Yeon-hwa (Jang Mi-hee) who bothered him, not knowing he was her son.
Park Cha-dol went to Go Yeon-hwa's house with his daughter Park Cho-rong (Lee Go-eun). Ko Yeon-hwa said, "This is like a dream and I wondered what to say to you". Park Cha-dol apologized for the day before but she said, "Don't be sorry. I am grateful you came all the way here. I am not worth saying anything. You were here all along and I bothered you for such a long time",...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.