Three actresses sentenced 2013/11/25, Source, Lee Seung-yeon, Park Si-yeon and Jang Mi-ne who were accused of illegally using the sleeping drug propofol were sentenced to eight months of labor and two years of probation. The Seoul Central Court also charged Jang Mi-ne with 5.5 million won, Lee Seung-yeon with 4 million won and Park Si-yeon with 3.7 million plus extra charges. It looks like this will affect their celebrity life greatly.
The department of justice claims, "The co-defendants showed dependency on the drug even before it was appointed a medical supply,...More
Stars that disappeared after a misfortune 2013/11/07, Source,
There are some stars who haven't been able to recover after a big 'incident'.
Actress Hwang Soo-jeong who shocked everyone with the abuse of propofol, Yoo Seung-joon who claimed he would join the army but chose American citizenship as soon as he got his notice and others have not been able to stand in front of the public after the being in the center of social issue,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.