[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Remember You" Episode 12 2015/07/28,
How does a man who doesn't feel react when hit with emotional discoveries? The question kind of sounds like a riddle, which makes the experience of watching this episode of "Remember You" a somewhat odd one. Watching Hyeon cry is, well, a little awkward. On one level I want to criticisize Seo In-guk's performance. But then on the other end I remember that he's been perfectly capable so far as the man with the unchanging, steel cold expression,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Remember You" Episode 11 2015/07/27,
After a brief bit of flirtation establishes that no, Hyeon hasn't suffered a major personality shift just because of romantic chemistry, "Remember You" gets into some pretty serious stuff. The subtitle this episode is "birth of a monster", and the ensuing backstory is stone cold primarily because of the philosophical issues it raises. Everyone knows that abuse can turn a child into a monster, but sheer indifference?,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.