Korean Film Festival DC Marks 8th Year with Film, Video Art, and Director Na Hong-jin 2012/03/14, Source,
The Korean Film Festival DC, one of the largest showcases of Korean cinema in the United States, kicks off this week at the Smithsonian's Freer Gallery of Art in Washington DC. The 2012 edition of the festival, running throughout March, April, and into May, is spread over two months and combines 12 films, four video art exhibitions, two lecture events, and four post-film discussions with Korean director Na Hong-jin,...More
[HanCinema Korea's Diary] The Korean Film Archive (KOFA) 2011/02/26, Source, The Korean Film Archive (KOFA) was founded in 1974 (then called "Korean Film Depository") and gained full membership into the FIAF (International Federation of Film Archives) in 1985. It serves to preserve, catalogue and showcase Korea's national cinema heritage. I recently visited them at their DMC Complex in Sangam-dong and will definitely be returning for another trip to learn about Korea's fascinating cinema history.,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
The more candles, the bigger the wish.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.