Born in 1967, CHANG studied film at the Hungary National Film School. He debuted with the most acclaimed film by critics and audiences, < The Contact >, and returned two years later with the stylish and gory < Tell Me Something >.
[20 KOREAN FILMS TO LOOK OUT FOR SECOND HALF OF 2011] "Gabi" 2011/07/02, Source,
Intelligence Chase over Coffee "Gabi" Directed by Jang Yoon-hyeon
By RA Jegy
It's the end of 19th century, and Gojong, King of Josoen flees to the Russian legation to save himself from foreign threats. The king comes into contact with western culture during his stay there, and tastes coffee for the first time in his life. After he returns to the palace, Gojong continues to enjoy coffee, while an assassination attempt takes place to kill the king by poisoning his coffee to prevent him from establishing the Korean Empire,...More
Kim So-yeon comes back to movie screens with "Gabi" 2011/03/21, Source,
Actress Kim So-yeon is at the verge of returning to movie screens in six years.
She is adjusting her casting as the lead actress in the movie "Gabi" (Produced by Ocean Film). This movie is based on an original by Kim Tak-hwan and is a mystery case surrounding the very first baristas in the Chosun times. It's about a woman who used to serve coffee to the Emperor Gojong, who enjoyed drinking coffee.,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.