70s Musical Brings Father and Daughter Together 2010/12/16, Source,
Jeon Young-rok and his daughter Bo-ram
T-ara leader Jeon Bo-ram and her father Jeon Young-rok, himself a hugely popular singer in the 1970s and 80s, have both been cast in the same musical "Crazy for You". The story is based on teen chick lit hit from the 1970s and 1980s, featuring popular songs from the era. It is the first musical for both father and daughter,...More
T-ara takes 1st place on comeback stage 2010/12/10, Source,
Girl group T-ara [Core Contents Media]
Girl group T-ara won the top prize on this week's Mnet music show "M! CountDown" on Thursday.
The girls, who made a comeback to the local music scene for the first time in almost a year, took first place with title track "YAYAYA" from their second mini-album titled "Vol.2 Temptastic" released December 1,...More
Release date of T-ara's new album pulled up to Dec 1 2010/11/30, Source,
Album jacket of T-ara's second mini-album [Core Contents Media]
The release date for girl group T-ara's new album has been changed again, pulled up to tomorrow instead of December 3, their agency Core Contents Media said through a press release on Tuesday.
The date had originally been set for November 29 but Core Contents had revised the date last week,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.