Korean drama of the week "My Girl" 2015/06/04, Source,
Korean drama of the week "My Girl" (2005) Directed by Jeon Ki-sang Written by Hong Jeong-eun, Hong Mi-ran Network : SBS With Lee Da-hae, Lee Dong-wook, Park Si-yeon, Lee Joon-ki, Jo Kye-hyeong, Hwang Bo-ra,... 16 episodes - Wed, Thu 21:55 Synopsis Contract marriage? The couple won't live in the same room. In the end, they actually will anyway. Contract dating? Why be shy when you're going to date anyways? What? Contract siblings? That is quite something if you ask me. However, there is one bizarre contract between two couples. Her major is creative writing (overflowing with lies), double majoring in acting (nice looking face with exceptional acting skills), minor major in broadcast entertainment (wonderful showmanship with quick agility of wit),...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.