Kim Seung-woo says "Win Win" gave him hardest time in life 2010/02/11, Source,
Scene from "Seungseungjanggu" [Chae Ki-won/10Asia]
First, there was rumor it would be the "Kim Seung-woo show". But viewers began to wonder what role Kim would play on show when the names of the supporting show hosts were revealed -- namely TV personality Choi Hwa-jeong, comedienne Kim Shin-young, 2PM member Woo Young and Girls' Generation member Taeyeon. But people then started taking interesting in the talk show "Win Win" when it became known that Kim Seung-woo played the traditional jjanggu in the middle of downtown Myeong-dong one day to 'keep the promise' he made with viewers. Then when it premiered on February 2, the show left a not-so-bad impression, showing promise of becoming competition for other shows aired in the same time slot. Below are exercpts from a joint press conference attended by the cast of the show and producer Yoon Hyun-jun.,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
The more candles, the bigger the wish.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.