< Happy End > was his debut feature film, but it was more than enough to gain him huge acclaim from critics as well as the audience. The film screened in the Critics Week section of the 53rd Cannes Film Festival, was a strong box office hit with 1.14 million tickets sold. JEONG had also previously been recognized for his short films such as < Sa-ro > and < A Bit Bitter >, with < A Bit Bitter > winning the three prizes including Best Director in the 3rd Seoul Short Film Festival.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.