Born in 1968. His directorial feature debut "Happy End" (1999) was received well in both box office and critical acclaim, invited to Critics' Week in Cannes and many more. He won FIPRESCI Korea Award with his second feature "Close to You" (2005), then The Buil Film Awards with "A Muse" (2012).
[HanCinema's Film Review] Korean Weekend Box Office 2012.05.25 ~ 2012.05.27 2012/05/27, HanCinema's Korean Box Office Review(2012.05.25 ~ 2012.05.27)Min Gyoo-dong's comedy drama "Everything about my Wife" wasn't able to enjoy the number one position for very long. After claiming first position last week from Marvel's blockbuster "The Avengers", the film was once again outplayed by "Men in Black III", another hugely popular series out of the U.S. "Men in Black III" earned 1,063,774 admissions in its first weekend in Korea, marking a successful start to its efforts here in Korea,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.