Born in 1975, he graduated from Seoul Institute of Arts and was an assistant director for < The Beast and the Beauty > (2004), < Three, Monster > (2004), < Old Boy > (2003), < If You Were Me 2 > (2002), and < Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance > (2001).
Seoul-Stockholm Korean Film Festival 2008/09/11, Source, Following the success of its previous edition, the Seoul-Stockholm Korean Film Festival will showcase recent artistic and commercial hits from South Korea. Running September 17 – 21 at the Zita theater in Stockholm, the event will screen 8 Korean features, up from 5 shown in 2007.4 Korean directors,...More
High school is horror
2008/07/23, Source, Somewhat late and on its own, but August 7 will finally welcome a Korean horror film to the summer entertainment circuit. The title "Death Bell" ("Gosa") stands for midterms in Korean. The horror title will turn the figurative blood, sweat,...More
New York Korean Film Festival this August 2008/07/18, Source, The seventh edition of the New York Korean Film Festival is set to run August 22 – 31. Sponsored by KOFIC and The Korea Society, the event will screen more than 15 recent Korean features, of which 14 have been finalized for the line-up.
Highlights include one of the top-grossing Korean films of,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.