[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Jing Bi-rok" Episode 16 2015/04/05,
There's times when it feels like this drama's title should just be "King Seonjo comes up with more bad ideas". It's becoming completely obvious at this point that the capital is going to be overrun, and that the only option available for the government is to fall back and regroup. But King Seonjo keeps trying to evade this eventuality and offer up unworkable compromises, mainly because he can't bear the symbolic idea of a king abandoning his own people,...More
"Jing Bi-rok" Jeong Tae-woo's horse riding skills 2015/01/27, Source, Pictures revealed on the 28th show Jeong Tae-woo riding a horse in a stable position in upcoming KBS 1TV drama "Jing Bi-rok". He seems very comfortable on the horse.
According to sources, Jeong Tae-woo's outstanding athletic abilities allow him to catch up quickly on riding the horse. Not only that, he asks the riding instructor questions about the horse and tries to communicate with the horse. He tries to get friendly with the animal by petting it and talking to it whenever he can,...More
It probably reminds you of those words: darkness, heaviness, self-destruction, agony, hurt, fright, and endless emptiness, when you hear about a movie based on the superb cartoon "Fighter in the Wind" by,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.