Scarlet Innocence (2014) 2014/10/03, Source,
Genres: Drama and Romance
Running Time: 112 min.
Directed by: Lim Pil-seong
Starring: Jeong Woo-seong, Esom
Synopsis: Deok-yi, a 20-year-old woman working at an old amusement park, gets to know Hak-kyu, a university professor who has moved to her small town from Seoul because of a scandal. Mutual attraction leads the pair into a lusty affair but when the fall semester begins, Hak-kyu returns to his family in the city. Deok-yi refuses to let the relationship die, and a confrontation between them turns tragic when Hak-kyu's wife commits suicide. Eight years later, Hak-kyu, now blind and estranged from his daughter, befriends a new neighbor, Se-jeong. He gladly accepts her help without realizing that she is in fact Deok-yi and that she is on a quest to destroy his life,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.