Jeong Yoon-cheol was born in 1971. He graduated from School of Film and Theater at Hanyang University. After his successful directorial debut with short film < Memorial Picture >, he was selected as a member of MAMPIST and studied film editing at The Austrailian Film Television and Radio School. His short film < Hibernation > was invited to Clermont-Ferrand Film Festival in 1999 and won Best Director Award at Shinyoung Film Festival. < Marathon > is his first feature film.
[MOVIE REVIEW] Mysteriously humorous vision of the Korean family 2007/02/22, Source, The institution of the family has long been protected and justified in Korea and elsewhere. But the time-honored system is struggling to survive. A common thread, namely the sugarcoated idea (or ideal) of happy family members living together, is disappearing fast. It's time to say goodbye to the glo,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.