Jo Kwon becomes newest member of "Family Outing" season 2 2010/01/19, Source,
Boy band 2AM member Jo Kwon [Asia Economic Daily]
Boy band 2AM member Jo Kwon has decided to join the new cast of SBS variety show "Family Outing", becoming the latest in a string of celebrities who have agreed to appear in a revamped season of the program.
A source close to Kwon said, "We have talked with the producers of the show and he has been set to appear as a regular in the second season".,...More
The final line-up for the second season of the popular show "Family Outing" (SBS) has been revealed.
The first season garnered fans with stars including top comedian and host Yoo Jae-seok and singers,...More
2PM's Taecyeon also cast for "Family Outing" season 2 2010/01/07, Source,
Korean boy band 2PM member Taecyeon [JYP Entertainment]
Korean idol group 2PM's Taecyeon has become the latest celebrity to join the new cast of variety show "Family Outing", according to one of the show's producers on Friday.
"Taecyeon has decided to appear on the second season of 'Family Outing'" said SBS entertainment producer Nam Seung-yong in a phone call with Asia Economic Daily. He added that they are "planning to cast one or two more people" but added that it is "too early to say who they will be".,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.