[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Temptation" Episode 5 2014/08/03,
The angst has begun in its fullest glory. Doubts have been seeded and have taken deep root in the hearts of the married couple. Also, affections are given where they shouldn't be given, pulling the couple further apart and making those around them take greater interest in what they shouldn't. The side stories are cute, but not cute enough to dampen the intensity of the angst. Hong-joo has taken the brunt of the emotional pain as she was betrayed by Seok-hoon,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Temptation" Episode 1 2014/07/16, "Temptation" started with no lack of dramatics and speed. There was suicide, crippling debt, wandering eyes, illegitimate children, illness, chaebol heirs, a foreign vacation, and more - the necessities of every self-respecting melodrama - all packed into one hour. This set-up was quickly, efficiently done with very little spared for character development. It was incident after heavy-handed incident. Each character had a burden to shoulder and a sob story to share. Choi Ji-woo as the no-nonsense business woman Yoo Se-young led the pack with her layered performance,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.