How Kim Tae-hee escaped from being the scapegoat 2015/08/24, Source,
In the past, Kim Tae-hee's sister worked at Namoo Actors for 2 years. It was a permanent position with insurance. She was helping the managers and her sister who was making 5 billion won a year. There was no reason for anyone to stop the sister from coming into work and helping out.
However, there was a lot of noise about this as there is no case where a celebrity and his or her family worked out well together. There was also the question of how well a blood-related family could be rational when it came to making decisions about work and money matters,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
The critics has said it. This man is truly had a talent to show in his audience. I can't also afford to miss his talent exposure in any drama he exist. Just hope that I can meet him personally someday, that would be a great privelage. Sayonara In-Sung.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.