JO Min-Soo first debuted in 1986 on KBS TV Cultural Center, then appeared first on the big screen in Chung: Blue Sketch. She is best known for her TV series roles in Sandglass (1995), Piano (2001), and Will it Snow for Christmas (2009). 2012 proved to be the veteran actressís breakthrough year when she starred in controversial auteurís latest Venice Golden Lion recipient film Pieta (2012).
[HanCinema's Busan International Film Festival Movie Review] "Venus Talk" 2014/10/10,
The three leading ladies of "Venus Talk" are friends with one common interest that I can suss out- they all enjoy sex, but are ambivalent on the subject of men. It's a sympathetic enough topic with no particularly impressive solution, so they deal with the problem the best way any of us can- with jokes. And sure enough, "Venus Talk" gets quite a bit of mileage just out of sheer novelty value. Take Sin-hye (played by Uhm Jung-hwa). She's disgusted at the piggish behavior of the director with whom she has a secret romantic workplace relationship, and vents out her frustration by demanding he do a better job with close up bikini shots,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.