JO Min-Soo first debuted in 1986 on KBS TV Cultural Center, then appeared first on the big screen in Chung: Blue Sketch. She is best known for her TV series roles in Sandglass (1995), Piano (2001), and Will it Snow for Christmas (2009). 2012 proved to be the veteran actress’s breakthrough year when she starred in controversial auteur’s latest Venice Golden Lion recipient film Pieta (2012).
[HanCinema's Film News] New Korean Films Inbound…. 2014/02/08, K-Films Coming Soon:
★★★★★ "Apostle": A true story of North Korean churchgoers who are persecuted for their faith and then attempt to head South. (02/13)
★★★★ "Venus Talk": A 'sex in the city' stylecomedy drama that follows three woman in their 40s. (02/13)
★★★★ "Ordinary Days - 2014": A drama about two friends dealing with suicide, jealousy, and betrayal. (02/13)
★★ "Secret Tutor": An erotic melodrama about a student who gets more than he hoped for from his new tutor. (02/13),...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.