Art and Culture 2012/05/03, Source,
And now it's time for art and culture updates with our Michelle Kim. Since it's the beginning of May, Michelle has brought us events that we can go with our families to enjoy Children's day and Mother's Day that's coming up really soon.
[Reporter : ] Hello Conn-young
So what are the things we can do for Mother's Day ?
[Reporter : ] To start us off I've brought you a play, a musical, and a ballet performance that may suit your taste. Some are based on books that we are very familiar with, like the Alice in Wonderland and a fable that we've probably all heard of...The Hare and the Tortoise. Here are more details on this one,...More
'Regional strategy holds key to effective hallyu promotion' 2012/05/01, Source,
Assistant Minister Woo Jin-yung, director of Korean Culture and Information Service / Courtesy of Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism
By Do Je-hae
A state-run overseas PR agency, the Korea Culture and Information Service (KOCIS) has been spreading national interests for more than four decades.
The wave otherwise known as "hallyu" has been a compelling source of motivation for the agency, but it has brought along new challenges in promoting Korea to the outside world,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.