[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Drama Special - Something Like That" 2013/10/16,
Joon-Hee (played by Song Ha-yoon) is a sweet lonely woman. She has little in the way of friends and family and has difficulty opening up to people, but is a very sunny cheerful person when she wants to be. Joon-Hee ends up picking a place of questionable appropriateness to start trying to open up- at the first year memorial of her old co-worker Tae-Soo (played stone-cold by Jo Yeon-woo), where she proceeds to try and get close with his surviving family members,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
he's so good actor and super handsome guy..i like him hehehe!!that's a joke only..i'm one of the fans of korean drama hit love in heaven here in the phillippines i hope i will see the all cast of love in heaven,,thank's good luck!!!
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.