[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Fated to Love You" Episode 20 (final) 2014/09/08,
"Fated to Love You" has come to a heartwarming end. It was very neatly concluded. This finale's ending was the victim of a lack of material as it crawled along to the finish. Despite that, it was still satisfying to see Geon and Mi-young get their happy ending and live as a family with everyone who is important to them. The finale does not reflect the rest of the drama, which, in general, moved along at a decent clip. The episode was packed with sappy romantics and a reliving of the Macau incident that began the fated relationship,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Fated to Love You" Episode 19 2014/09/06,
This episode was very slice-of-life in that it focused on a narrow scope. It dealt with two issues: Geon's illness and how it affected and continues to affect his family; and, Mi-young's mother inability to approve of their marriage. The simplicity of the plot made screen time for some very sweet interactions of our main couple with each other and with their loved ones. It could also be indicative of very little plot left to be had, but "Fated to Love You" is always at its best when it is adorable and winning. While having a parent oppose a marriage is nothing new to drama, having a mother as level-headed, open, and caring as Mi-young's mother is rare indeed,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.