Born in 1977. He worked as a member of the staff during production of the film and . JUHN made a strong and keen impression with his first short film “Colors”, officially selected by the New York International Independence Film Festival. And his latest short film, “Mul-go-gi (Fish)”, which boasts a strong native Korean flavour, was invited to compete in the short film section for the 2007 Venice Film Festival. In 2007, he directed his feature film debut < Beautiful >, adapted from KIM Ki-duk’s original story.
[HanCinema's Film Review] "Gifted" 2015/08/08,
Min-soo (played by Kim Beom-joon) is a man who's trying to get a decent enough job to finally marry to his girlfriend Soo-jin (played by Bae Jeong-hwa). Unluckily for Min-soo, the job market is pretty terrible at the moment. Min-soo lacks any social connections with people who know how to make money- except for one bad choice. And after stewing around in frustration for all too long, Min-soo finally decides to become a winner- whichever way he can,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.