Song Kang-ho and Lee Na-young: 'We Have Nickname of 'Tom and Jerry" 2012/01/13, Source,
The director Yoo Ha's new movie "Howling" held a production presentation.
Actress Lee Na-young expressed her feelings about acting together with Song Kang-ho at the production presentation of the movie "Howling" -- held at a movie theater in Seoul on January 10 -- by saying, "We had come to have the nickname of 'Tom and Jerry' on the film set due to our appearance wrangling with each other as a senior and junior detectives in the movie". Song Kang-ho produced laughter by responding, saying, "She looks like Jerry, doesn't she?" Lee Na-young will play a new detective named Eun Young who will investigate the murder case, and Song Kang-ho will play a senior detective named Sang Gil who will solve the case with Eun Young as a team in the movie,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.