[HanCinema's Film Review] "Sunshine" 2015/07/18,
Seol-ji (played by Dana) is a North Korean defector living in the South. Her days are filled with nothing all that remarkable. Seol-ji works in a flower shop with another defector, fulfilling the sometimes bizarre requests of people who order flowers. She also paints as a hobby- this being the profession of her old life in North Korea. Life isn't amazing- but it's not terrible either. Seol-ji has enough money to get by. Which is why she bristles at Sin-woong (played by Kang Eun-tak), an ambitious director who thinks Seol-ji has exactly the right story for a compelling television documentary,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.